"The nature of customer contact has changed greatly, with customer satisfaction requiring professional communications through avariety of media, not just telephones. Switching to an entirely new CRM application to accomodate this brings a massive requirement for exptensive trianing in a very short time."
Increased revenue production
Reduction in Turnover
Flattening the learning curve
Or, better yet, call us and we'll plug your numbers into a customized spreadsheet to calculate your ROI and the time it will take to achieve it!
In addition to our own experience are the results from studies down that relate the use of our several training and simulation technologies in the real world.
Why StarPerformer can make a difference
Relieve Stress with Confidence
Knowing what you are doing is key to minimizing stress and is most often a function of Experience. Gaining experience by practicing skills and testing knowledge in a simulated environment is essential mitigating this number one factor in attrition.
Responsive to the biggest challenges facing your contact center
Mitigates the top reasons why agent leave.
Five of the major challenges facing contact centers today can be met with the StarPerformer platform -Training and CIM.
See what's many think is really important and where you can get the greatest return on your dollar.
First and Final means knowing what to do and say from the very first minute of the first call. And that comes from experience. Delving into the research showed an almost linear relationship between experience and customer satisfaction.
That's why there are batting cages, putting greens and StarPerformer.
Caller Satisfaction Drivers
The impact on four critical areas that provide the potential for significant cost saving and revenue generation.
Select one of the following examples to see how that translates into real dollars using conservative, real-life figures:
- Accelerate the rollout of new or enhanced programs
- Leverage the availability of more cross-trained employees
- Handle more sophisticated programs
- Increase sales/order quantities
- Increase the number of call handled by 25%
- Flatten the learning curve (productivity gap) by 10-50%
- Increase customer satisfaction by 5-12%
- Increase conversion by 20-30%
- Reduce classroom training, mentoring and application training time by 30-66%
- Reduce turnover/attrition by 10-50%
- Reduce post processing data correction by increasing accuracy 5-8%
Its one thing to populate a web site with statistics based on the efforts of others. However, the statistics that follow are the direct result our:
funding of the first of its kind study to document the value of simulation/performance-based training to the contact center marketplace.
- production and use of the first simulator for contact center training,