The Personal Assistant derives many of its features and facilities from SP-CIM. However, its target user may or may not be interacting with other people or systems.
- Informational documents
- Timely access to critical resources
- Instructional materials/manuals
- Use of speech to establish a more natural, hands-free ability to communicate needs and obtain responses
- Track, record and score all verbal or manual interactions.
- Initiate, track and record e-mail and telephone conversations.
- Initiate/terminate other applications